How to change your name from an iOS device:
1) Choose the circular button with three parallel lines.
2) Select the "Edit your wedding" button
3) Then select the row that lists your name & your fiancé(e)'s name next to "Bride:" and "Groom:"
4) Select the "edit" button next to your name to edit the first and last name or email address associated with your account.
How to change your name or email from the website:
1) Login to your Wedding Party account with your email address & password here.
2) On the left hand side of your screen, select "Edit wedding" from the menu.
3) You should see a form that will allow you to change your first name, last name and email address.
4) Once your edits are made, click the blue "save" button at the bottom of the screen
If you use an Android device and you've misspelled your admin email address/name OR used the wrong email address/name, please use the instructions above to sign in on the web and edit your name or email!
If you use an Android device and you've misspelled your admin email address/name OR used the wrong email address/name, just let us know. Email us at email@example.com and we'll take care of it!
If you set up an event for a friend and want to switch the admin rights to this event:
1) First, have the bride/groom create a guest account and join the wedding event you created for them.
2) Once they’re joined to this event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the wedding event name, current admin email address connected to it, full name of the bride/groom, and email address they used to join this event as a guest.
3) Then, we can change the admin account to this event to the bride/groom. Where your account will then become a guest account to the event.