We understand that your fiancé(e) is going to want to be able to manage your wedding event and have all the admin privileges that you, as the admin, have access too.
Wedding Party allows you to invite your fiance to become another administrator to your wedding event, so that you can both manage Wedding Party together!
The admin is always by default the person who set up Wedding Party. If you've set up Wedding Party and you want to invite your fiancé to be an admin too, here are the two ways you can do so depending on which device you are using to run our service:
For iPhone Users:
1) Simply navigate to your guests page. If your fiancé hasn’t already created an account, tap the black circle at the top of the page that says "Add your Partner".
2) Fill out their email address and press the blue "Send Invite" button. This will send your fiance an email prompting them to join and sign in as an admin to the wedding event you created.
If your fiancé already joined to your wedding event as a guest, all you have to do is tap their name/photo to see their profile page.
Then, select the gear icon in the top right corner of that page, and select the "Add as fiancé" option that appears in the settings menu.
For Android Users:
1) Tap on the tab with three parallel lines at the top left corner of your Wedding Party photo timeline.
2) On the menu that slides out of the left side, choose the yellow button with the gear icon to go to your settings page.
3) After you get to your settings page, choose the row at the top of your screen that says "Add fiancé admin".
4) Enter in the info that is required (fiancé(e)'s name and email address), and send them an invite. When they get the invitation from you, they'll just have to follow the step by step instructions in the invitation to become the second admin!
Still have questions? Make sure to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org